To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

error de detencion

hola queria haceros una consulta . tenia una version antigua de bitcomet la cual me iva bien pero de un momento a otro el indicador de puertos se puso en gris y me decia error de detencion probe a cambiar el puerto aleatorio y redigirirlo en el router es decir abrirlo pero seguia iwal hice una actualizacion a la version 1.16 probe de nuevo abriendo puertos y sigue iwal mi conexion es de ono 6 megas la velocidad va bien nunca antes me paso esto me podeis indicar por q es? si me falto algun detalle por poner lo siento pero soy nuevo gracias

Hello. I just wanted to ask you a question.

I had an older version of BitComet which was working well but, all of a sudden, the port indicator turned gray and told me 'detection error'. I tried changing the random port and forwarded it in the router - that is, opened it - but it remained the same. I upgraded to version 1.16 and tried by opening the ports again [but] it's still the same.

My connection is 6 Mb from ONO. The speed works well. This never happened to me before. Could you tell me why this is [happening]?. If I left out any information, I'm sorry but I'm new. Thank you.

En efecto. La razón es que parte de los servidores de BitComet, se está reubicando y, por tanto, parece ser que nadie puede acceder a los mismos - los cuales devuelven el estado de conexión para BitComet.

In effect. The reason is that part of the BitComet servers is being moved and, therefore, it seems that nobody can access the same - which returns the connection status for BitComet