To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

error de detencion

Queria hacer la siguiente pregunta, tengo el bitcomet 1.16 y de repente la luz del puerto me pone el error de detencion y el color gris, el puerto en el router sigue abierto el mismo que siempre tuve y que siempre funciono en versiones anteriores de bitcomet al igual que en las opciones de bitcomet esta ese puerto indicado.

Tengo un router thomson speedtouch st530 v6, sistema operativo windows vista home basic y conexion adsl 6 mb y queria recalcar que siempre en todas las otras versiones el puerto estuvo en verde y abierto y en la version 1.16 es en donde me esta fallando solo el puerto ya que el registro en bitcomet esta bien y el nodo dht conectado.

Gracias por todo

I wanted to ask the following question: I have BitCoemt 1.16 an, suddenly, the port light turns gray and shows me 'detection error'. The router's port remains open - the same one that I always had and that always worked in previous versions of BitComet, as well as being indicated in the BitComet Options.

I have a Thomson Speedtouch ST530 v.6 router, Windows VISTA Home Basic and a 6 Mb ADSL connection.

I wanted to point out that the port was green and open in/for all of the other versions and, with version 1.16, is where it's failing me - just the port, as in the BitComet Registry it's fine and the DHT node is connected.

Thank you for everything.