To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

UNKNOWN!.. LoL

Roberpet

Hey, first of all i'm very glad of being part of this community. But, as i've already said i need to ask something about bitcomet status!.. I know that Bitcomet is moving it's servers... and that it's complicated. I just want to know if you are still moving servers out, cause i'm still getting the unknown grey message!. Hope you can answer this and give me peace!.. cause i've been doing all kind of stuff to make my light go green!.. Thks!.. And i'll be waiting for any answer!.. ROBERPET!.

Hello, the server moving are done. And most of time, all things should be normal as before. But as this was a big project, and we can not assure users that all things works well, that's why we still let that annoucement there.

But as we can't be sure that your grey light is caused by this, either. So please provide enough information and explain your questions clearly, so that our staff will sort out your problem and help you accordingly.

Right at this hour, I do have a green light, therefore the server is working.

If you can read this message in a short time and upon checking still find a gray light, it means that something is preventing your client from contacting the server.

If you can access the Internet with other applications (for browsing and other activities), it is, probably, a software application (such as a firewall) or an IP blocker (such as Peer Guardian) which is doing that.