To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

make trackers tab stable when unwanted trackers removed

good evening administrator,,,thanks for building up such a wonderful p2p client bitcomet,,its really excellent with best features in it,,now i would like to request you people to make the trackers tab stable when we remove the unwanted trackers list from the trackers list,,

when an unwanted tracker is deleted from the list all the remaining trackers get refreshed immediately,,so in the meanwhile i was unable to recognize the other unwanted tracker to delete(to remove unwanted trackers one by one),,this worried me while adding more trackers manually and removing the unwanted trackers from the list,,and please dont mind if i say that in utorrent trackers tab remain stable when trackers were being removed one by one ,,so why cant i expect this feature here in our bitcomet client,,i wish this feature will be added in the next upcoming version,,,thank you :rolleyes:

Hello, if you want to delete many trackers once, please stop your task and right-click to open the task properties dialog, and you can edit the tracker list for this task.

As regard to this feature you request, i need to talk this to our team.

Add: Hello, I tested that in utorrent but utorrent does the same as BitComet, when you deleted a tracker, list will be refreshed. So i do not understand what you are refering to maybe.

Edited by sophia0316 (see edit history)

ya thank you ma'm,,but i tested in utorrent 2.1 beta version,,did you tested da same version ma'm,,i am sure trackers tab is stable in that version while trackers were being removed one by one,,thank u ma'm,,