To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Upload rate bock at 100ko/s

enalseed

Hello I'm looking for some software who can help myself to upload more!

My download rate is at ~800 ko/s

and my upload rate, at 100ko/s

But I would like to upload more.

I have already unblock all of the ports TCP and UDP so all of the icons are GREEN but I've seen yesterday that the mappage of the NAT failed all the time.

Have you got some ideas to help me?

Thanks a lot in advance

Most home broadband connections are asymmetrical. That's the oft-forgotten "A" in "ADSL". It means that your downstream speed is not the same as, and usually much higher than your upstream speed.

Home connections are almost never the same speed in both directions. They're usually sold based on the faster downstream speed, partly because that's what people are most interested in. Fat upstream pipes are expen$ive.

Yours is pretty good, actually, based on the speeds you are reporting. You'll probably have to live with that, but you can ask your provider (and other ISP's available in your area) what it would cost to get a faster upload connection and what they have available. Be careful about this, because they may not understand that it's the upstream speed you are concerned about. (If you have a 1 Mb/s connection and they sell you a 2 Mb/s upgrade, it may not be any faster upstream.)

I have already unblock all of the ports TCP and UDP so all...

I'll be a little off-topic but is seems to me that you have sent your firewall into Christmas vacation, haven't you?

I'm not sure what you mean by that but if you mean it in the literal way then this is the equivalent of going away from home but leaving all the doors and windows open and a big sign saying "Gone for 3 months".

I'll be a little off-topic but is seems to me that you have sent your firewall into Christmas vacation, haven't you?

I'm not sure what you mean by that but if you mean it in the literal way then this is the equivalent of going away from home but leaving all the doors and windows open and a big sign saying "Gone for 3 months".

Hello kluelos. Thank you for your answer. I'm living in a big city in France, so I'll try to get a better connection but I don't think that it will be available...

Hello greywizard : ok NO^^ I just open 2 ports, one in TCP and one in UDP, not ALL of the ports lol. Don't worry ^^