To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Netware 6.5 Admin

ajkannan83

Many of the torrents that BTJunkie indexes are from private torrent sites. You must be a member of that site in order to obtain a working downloaded torrent from that site, whether directly from the site itself, or indirectly via BTJunkie.

In general it's best not to get torrents from BTJunkie. If you ARE a member of a particular site it is altogether easier/faster/clearer to go directly to that site and download the torrent from there, for several reasons.

If you aren't a member of that site, you can try to join it, again bypassing BitJunkie. If you can't join for whatever reason, then the listing in BitJunkie is like a taunt, that is of no use to you at all.

Dear Sir,

thank u for your information. But already i have member of the site. But i am not able to download.

please try my username is [elided - Moderator]

password is [elided - Moderator]

Please reply Its urgent.

Posting your login information in a public forum like this is a spectacularly bad idea. Your account has likely already been compromised. You should probably inform the site administrator, have the account cancelled at once, and try to get a new one. - Moderator