To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

UNABLE TO SIGN IN !!

I have been trying to sign in the past few days, & it just keeps on giving me ' Unable to login BitComet Passport...'! I havnt played with any settings & i have tryed evry thing possible: restarting my laptop, enabling bit comet through firewall, restarting bit commet, even signing in with another account. Nothing is working since 3 days, 13 of february 2010 till today. What is my Problem & how can it be fixed, or is the server down & i just have to wait, & if i do have to wait, how long will it take to be fixed. PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATLY. THANK YOU!!!

(DO I HAVE TO REINSTALL BITCOMET OR SOMETHING, & IF I HAVE TO, WILL IT ERASE MY PROGRESS ON MY ACTIVE DOWNLOADS OR NOT)!!!

That is now several weeks this problem happens recurrently: difficultie to sign in, collection of score and ranking not done or badly displayed...etc either the sowftware is buggy or the server has problems and at the moment is downmore than 36H!!

Please do not modify your PC settings they are not faulty

Let's hope Bitcomet Staff consider troubleshooting blogcomet software for our pleasure or inform members of what is going on and cross your fingers.......Goodluck to you and Staff Engineers

Kind regards

Leo0908 Feb16 11:15

apparently bitcomet has nothing to do with passport.. or that what i understood from few of their replies .. also apparntly it should not affect our dl abilities and we should not have prob with lt seeders ... well apparently they are wrong in at least one thing - if u are not signed there is like 99.99% chance taht bitcomet will open dozens of lt seeders and none will be seeding anything to u untill u are finally signed on passport.. and taht is fact... so question remains .. what is going on with passport and what is gunna be done with this issue

• 1 year later...

guys i know its been a year, but i've been having "waiting for DHT to log in" problems with utorrent and now when i desperately switch over to cometid, i get a "unable to connect to cometid" problem. is there a solution?