To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Mpcstar plays no sound

In particular, if earlier versions worked for you, you can reinstall them and compare the working chain with the latest version's.

before reading this, i took my brothers leptop(same model even OS-yes i bought one for my bro just like mine) got version 4.1 from his, unisntalled mine, deleted files from C:\Program Files\MpcStar and i still have this problem with the sound... he does not... i should switch em when hes sleeping... hehe... or maybe you could tell me what registries or "remaining files" i need to delete that might solve this. Thnaks

i want to add that i took the time to dezinstall mpcstar again, delete remaining file from Program Files/MpcStar, rebooted, opened regedit and manually removed every entry under the keyword "mpcstar", operation that took a long time (about 30mins) not even sure if it was supposed to delete everything but i did...

i don't know if the problem was a busted registry or version 4.4 change something in the registry...but im sure the deletion of the registry helped so the problem was somewhere there

well i'm just happy i got a working MpcStar again! :)

Thanks for support!

Edited by MadOmega (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...