To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

making a new torrent???

Hi! everyone! i'm trying to make a new torrent file, but it just doesn't work???i think my problem is getting the right url to post it???i don't know how to do it????? And yes before posting i read wikibitcomet but i still don't get it if someone could explain me in a simple way it would be greatly appreciate thanks!

Edited by dosty111 (see edit history)

...but it just doesn't work???

What doesn't work?

Do you really think that we're hanging over your shoulder and we can see all that is happening on your screen? B)

You need to do better than that. Like:

• how far did you get?
  • what error message did you get?
  • what steps did you took?

Reading some guide doesn't always guarantee that one understands it completely, so we have no way of knowing how much did you understand or not, or where are you going wrong.

ok i tryed two way first i used bitcomet make a torrent, then i downloaded make a torrent. Both do the same, It doesn't give me any error messages, i put it in my torrent share i can see it, I see the up arrow like the other torrent i share but it never get uploaded????

These things don't happen by themselves. The torrent isn't going to upload itself. You need to upload it to the index site you've chosen to share it at. That site will probably have most of the information you need.