To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

QUESTÕES EM PORTUGUÊS - BRASIL

lagareiro

Lagareiro, ¡bienvenido a nuestros foros! welcome.gif

Me alegro de que muestres tanto entusiasmo por BitComet y el deseo por compartir. :D

Por desgracia, sin embargo, aquí no tenemos un foro portugués y como muestra de cortesía y buena educación, ruego que limites tus posts a aquellos idiomas que sí lo tienen (inglés, rumano y español) y en sus respectivos foros, claro. De esta forma - ya que todos los usuarios los pueden leer - no se está excluyendo a nadie.

Otra cosa, me gustaría recordarte que, al incluir un enlace a otro sitio donde se ubican/comparten archivos, estás infringiendo las Normas de nuestros foros (estoy segura que no lo sabias, ¿verdad?) Como no queremos tener ningún problema legal (las leyes, como sabrás, varían de país a país) no permitimos postear dichos enlaces (aunque se puede recomendar algo, privadamente). B)

Un saludo.

cassie :)

Lagareiro, welcome to our forums! welcome.gif

I'm glad that you show so much enthusiasm for BitComet and the wish to share. :D

Unfortunately, however, we don't have a Portuguese forum here and, as a sign of courtesy and good manners, I ask that you limit your posts to those languages for which we do have them (English, Romanian and Spanish) and in their respective fora, of course. This way - since all of the users can read them - nobody is being excluded.

Another thing, I'd like to remind you that when you include a link to where files are hosted/shared, you are infringing in our Forum Norms & Rules (I'm sure that you didn't know this, right?). Since we do not want to run into any sort of legal problems (laws , as you know, vary from country to country) we forbid posting said links (although something can be recommended, privately). B)

Regards.

cassie :)