To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Problem w/ 3.6.8 and Facebook

I'm finding that since I upgraded, not all standard options are showing on Facebook. I disabled all add-ons to see if that was it but it was still the same. Here are some screen shots comparing CometBird 3.6.8 and SeaMonkey 2.0.6. Both have all add-ons disabled.

From the FB friend request, the "add to list" is missing.

post-58009-12819064817946.gif

post-58009-12819065073233.gif

And from the bottom of the news feed, "older posts" and "edit options" are also missing.

post-58009-12819065381552.gif

post-58009-12819065514828.gif

I searched but didn't find that anyone else had asked about it & I'm at a loss as to what may be causing this. It only started with the latest release. I was just going to downgrade to the last release but thought I'd bring it up here first. Thanks in advance.

its not just you having probs then, i cant post video from you tube to facebook using the facebook tab i just get a full screen blank window, same with farmvile the window that pops up to send 30 friends gifts is blank, and lots of login windows and connect windows like tiny chat dont work. it was all working tidy till the last update

You might want to read my reply to the other similar topic.

Some of this may have been inherited from firefox, but I think it's far more likely a farmville problem, as it's present in Google Chrome, Firefox and Cometbird.

If you would like to test this, you can get the same version of firefox at mozilla.com, and see if it behaves the same way.