To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

facebook pop up windows problem

hi i cant post video from you tube to facebook using the facebook tab, i just get a full screen blank window when i click on facebook tab under a video on you tube , same with farmvile with the window that pops up to send 30 friends gifts, that is blank, and lots of login windows and connect windows like tiny chat dont work i just get a full screen blank window . it was all working tidy till the last update

I have the exact same problem with the farmville window, except I was using Google Chrome browser, so I tried it with firefox and comitbird and all three browsers do it.

This is a farmville issue, I suggest you contact Zynga.com about it.

I would contact them myself, but since I spent two hours preparing a detailed report about a verified and reproducible bug, and two months later they still have yet to fix it... so I'm not going to waste any more time helping them.

As for the youtube problem. I don't use it much, but one of our support team members does and he told me it's a firefox problem, so when firefox gets it fixed, comitbird will update it too.

TuuS

ps. the farmville white popup is really annoying because the only way to get rid of it is to reload the game. Additionally, I work on computers every day that are infected with virus/malware/spyware, and they act exactly like farmville, like when your trying to plant crops and one dam popup after another jumps up in your face making you stop what your doing. The developers at Zynga have got to be idiots (and I'm using restraint in saying that), developing a form of entertainment that acts like a severely infected computer. If you hate the popups too, then make sure to tell them if your going to file a bug report.