To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Glad to be here!

Patster_NZ

Hello to everyone, and the warmest of greetings from New Zealand as the summer starts to get underway! (Hopefully making life a little more pleasant for us folks here in Earthquake City).

I've been using BITCOMET for a long time now, run up quite a few dollars on additional ISP charges, but heck!! There just doesn't seem anywhere better than 'The Comet Community', and I would just like to say, I am pleased and privilaged to be, not just a down-loader/upper, but a part of a community where nobody really knows each other, yet share a common bond of understanding and a willingness to help and advise the 'not knowing' (Me, in particular!) to get the best from this truly great environment BitComet has evolved into.

About me? English, moved to Christchuch, NZ 4 yrs ago, semi-retired (same as unemployed, but seeking part-time jobs). Main hobby is FSX. Indian curry fanatic & cook.

See you all at some time in the forums, but in the meantime, I wish you all a very Happy Christmas & Good Health in 2011 and beyond.

- Pat.