To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Movie Watch

Kidsubaru

Wouldn't it be nice to watch a movie in small box with out the options button??? I have a great suggestion..i.. a movie playing with borders but no other options....!!!! its full screen but.... smaller like in the corner of your monitor.... now this is just a suggestion but, if the movie was playing couldn't we watch a movie in full screen on the corner of of the monitor like in full screen but not.... Like when you put the movie out of full screen and in small box mode. Its like in full screen but in small box without the other options. And when you move the mouse curser over the over the box the options show but when the curser does not hover over the box, the movie playing shows like in full screen but in small box mode..... I hope You see what i am suggesting...

Kidsubaru

Um, most players already have this option. In VLC, for example, the control panel fades away in full screen mode if you don't touch the mouse for a while. Touch the mouse to bring back the basic controls, or use the keyboard shortcuts == spacebar to pause, or "F" to leave fullscreen mode, and so forth.

Most players have something very similar.