To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Vip Accelerate

ludwina1983

I buy vip accele... and nothing download faster. Pleas help

i have windows xp sp 3 no antyvirus firewwall from windows

i use bitcomet(20110106)v 1.26.1.6

my broadband is DSL 10mbps/1mbps (download/upload)

modem Scientific atlanta a cisco company model: epr2320r2

post-60161-12945670241212.jpg

Hi, Lucy26 is going to have to look into your account and see what can be done with your vip issues, but in the meantime perhaps you can clarify something. Your post says your using a new beta version of bitcomet but your screenshots show your using version 1.24. Which are you actually using?

Also in case your not aware, a "beta" version is a pre-release version designed for testing. After any problems are identified and fixed, the updated version will be released as a stable version. At the moment, or latest stable version is 1.25, so if your using 1.24, please update. If you are actually using the beta version, that is fine too.

Hi ludwina, the VIP server needs some time to obtain the resource you need, your download speed will increase after the target resource is found. This could also due to the server problem, please read this post.

Please use the latest stable version (v1.25), it has the option to disable VIP download, only if the server is unable to find the resource you need after 24 hours of activation, so that you can get your bandwidth back.