To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Bitcomet 1.26 Scheduler

Hello,

In order to conserve my monthly download limits, I've set the Scheduler to 50k down and 30k up during peak (noon to midnight) hours. However, when I looked at the download, at 10pm, it was running at 325k. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4GHz

RAM: DDR2 8GB (4x2GB)

HDD: Main - 120GB SSD, Storage - 3TB HDD

Firewall: Comodo

AntiVirus: NOD32 4.0.467.0

Bitcomet: 1.26

Modem: Motorola SB5101

IP: Optus via digital cable

Hi, that does sound like a problem. We haven't come across this problem on this version before, so if you could provide screenshots of your scheduler settings and bitcomet exceeding the set limits, it may help our development team locate any possible bugs. Please also look at your task data and see if you can tell what type of connections are exceeding the limit. Are they LT-seed peers, bittorrent peers, or ed2k peers. That info should be helpful too.

We may have further questions after the rest of our staff look into this.

ps. On your "summary" tab if you hover over the "download speed", it will show you how much download there is from each of the three protocols. If you can get a screenshot of that when it shows it exceeding the limits, that would be helpful.

Also, if you want a temporary solution, you can try using an older version, perhaps this is something new to this version that simply hasn't surfaced until your case.

Follow the link in my signature and get the .zip version of any previous version and simply extract the .zip file in any folder and run. Don't run both versions at the same time.