To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Subtitles effect don't run smoothly

Now I'm using MCP 5.0. I run video with subtitle [.a**] [was made by Aegisub] but sub effect [like fade, frx..] doesn't run smoothly. I'm really uncomfortable.

First, I used MPC 4.5 and ran video with subtitle smoothly. But after install ver 5.0 and re-install ver 4.5 [of course remove ver 5.0], ver 4.5 doesn't run smoothly. OMG! I don't understand that why. HELP ME!

Edited by thao33 (see edit history)

That indicates that the problem was not the change from 4.5 to 5.0, but is probably due to some other change on your system. You will have to figure out what it was. This can be upgrades or other software that you installed, so you'll need to figure out what changed.

• 2 weeks later...

That indicates that the problem was not the change from 4.5 to 5.0, but is probably due to some other change on your system. You will have to figure out what it was. This can be upgrades or other software that you installed, so you'll need to figure out what changed.

I think so. But I don't know which changed on my system [ I've just installing window ]. Anw, thanks you so much. :x

p/s : After installing new window, image is ok, but effect... >"<

Edited by thao33 (see edit history)