To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Single-click Bookmarks

Okay, not sure if this was in the new release, but I notice when I left-click on the bookmarks it no longer has any functionality. I like populating the bookmark toolbar with my most common sites and have them start in a new tab with just a single click. In fact, I think it was smart where if you had dictionary.com up for example, and you would click on that bookmark, it would just reload that tab with dictionary.com up.

Now I have to right-click and have it open in a new tab.

Anyway to change it back to the way it was?

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem with 4.0 I can open a bookmarked page with a right click and selecting whichever option but a double left click doesn't work.

And the same problem exists when I go to history and try to double click a browsed page.

i am also having this problem.. i am working on a fresh install.. the 3rd thing i installed was cometbird.. first was windows.. then was windows updates.. then was cometbird.. i am also using 3.6.16... i was using 4 but now i down graded to 3.6.16 to see if that helped.. it did not.. firefox 4 i can still single left click on bookmarks and it auto takes me there.. but cometbird i have to right click then left click to get any bookmark to work..

ok well i found a fix for my problem.. i uninstalled cometbird completely and then re-installed version 3.6.15 and now i can single click on my bookmarks again.. not sure if that would work for everyone.. but it worked for me..

• 5 months later...