To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

How to backup CometBird?

Because of decline of Flock browsers, I switched on CometBird. Everything is almost OK (but a scarcity of themes). However my main question is: HOW TO BACKUP COMETBIRD? There's no special add-ons (if somebody knows one, please, prompt) and no a backup program (such as Mozilla BackUp). Any computer crash and... do begin with the scratch. As I understand, I can save my bookmarks. And what's about all the rest; first of all, my profile and settings?

I'd be grateful for any sound piece of advice.

There is a firefox extension that backs up all your installed extensions. I don't recall the name, but it's quite handy.

For bookmarks, if you use cometmarks, they are stored on a remote server so you can access them on any computer.

What else would you like to backup?

Thanks for prompting. I think, you had in mind the FEBE extension. I've found and installed it. It's a pity a bit that Mozilla Backup program doesn't include CometBird. Perhaps, some day this miracle'll come true.

Again, thank you for cooperation. I enjoy using my CometBird and don't feel sorry for the passed Flock. CometBird proved to be a better replacement.