To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

bit comet download percentage

why is it that since installing the new bit comet that all of my download (well nearly all) get stuck at 99.9 % so i cant ever put them in my dowloads folder as a mpeg file or avi etc etc, the mpc star utility will still play them however !!

please help me

regards confused

why is it that since installing the new bit comet.

Very vague, should we merely guess at what version your reffering to?

that all of my download (well nearly all) get stuck at 99.9 %

A 30 second search on wiki.bitcomet.com would inform you what type of conditions can cause this.

so i cant ever put them in my dowloads folder as a mpeg file or avi etc etc,

The .bc! file extension is optional, so you can disable it and the files will have their native extension, or you could just rename the file extension to whatever the file should be. You will probably need enable viewing of file extensions which is easy to do, but unfortunately you failed to provide the windows version your using and I don't have time to post instructions on every windows version in use today, especially since it would have taken you less then 10seconds to provide the version your using.

the mpc star utility will still play them however !!

MPCstar will play partially downloaded video, but it's performance will improve as the level of progress increases.

please help me

You make it difficult to help you because you provide none of the required info. Since our volunteer staff has limited time to help our members, we don't type a list of questions each time a member requests support, instead we made a topic called "READ THIS before posting", and although many ignore it, the ones that do read it usually get their answer quickly, those that don't read it are delaying the time it takes to help them by many hours/days, but a couple mins of reading would save hours or potentially days.

regards confused

We are probably more confused when members ask for a solution without providing essential info.