To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Snap on windows 7

Thanks for the link. I've found this to be the single most annoying feature of win7 because I was in the habit of dragging windows to the top of the screen, so I could click on them when I need them brought to the front, but with this feature everytime I drag a window to the top, it maximizes. I've been meaning to look into how it can be disabled, but I'll read more about it and see if there are any other features that I may like.

Thanks for the link. I've found this to be the single most annoying feature of win7 because I was in the habit of dragging windows to the top of the screen, so I could click on them when I need them brought to the front, but with this feature everytime I drag a window to the top, it maximizes. I've been meaning to look into how it can be disabled, but I'll read more about it and see if there are any other features that I may like.

Ok you find it a pain where as a lot of people love it. If you are going to disable that by default can you add to options a way to turn it back on? I hate having to manually resize every time I run the program. I watch videos as I cruse the web so I like to throw MPCStar to one side and the web on the other.

EDIT: BTW thanks for getting back to me. I love your product. I have paid for players that dont work as well as yours. It has all the most current features I look for in a player. easy fast forward and rewind with arrows keys. Screen click pause. Keep up the great work.

Edited by foodle (see edit history)