To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Cannot Access Webpage

danieleeb

When I click on the webpages to get the torrents downloads all of a sudden it just says that the page is not found that the URL is wrong and that if the hompage doesnt come on is 5 seconds then click a certain place and it will open the homepage...well ive waited and it doesnt open the homepage and ive clicked on the link and that dont bring me anywhere either...it does this for all my webpages and i cant download anything...can someone help me please???

You have a topic about this that was moved to the bitcomet support section, in it you were asked for specific information that you did not provide.

Answer that topic and do not make more topics regarding this.

*topic closed*

Your original topic is here: http://www.cometforums.com/topic/12796860-cannot-access-webpage/page__p__63286

Just so you understand the rules, we don't allow duplicate posts, so this one was locked. I'm not sure why you haven't replied with the information required to help you, but if you no longer require help, then I'll delete the topic.

Also, if you don't know how to copy a link, then you need to ask for help. We can't diagnose why the page doesn't open if you can't tell us what page it is trying to open.

Please also keep in mind that it's your internet browser that is opening the links, not bitcomet, so it is more then likely a problem not related to bitcomet, but we cannot tell without more info.