To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

cant move task up or down

vishee2906

THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKS IS CLICK ON TASK AND HIT UP DOWN BUTTONS ON TOOL BAR BUT THAT JUST MOVES ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM OR TO THE TOP.I USE TO BE ABLE TO CLICK ON 1 OR MORE TASK AND PRESS CTRL AND DOWN ARROW ON KEY TO MOVE THEN NOW I CANT. PLEEEEEEEASE HELP

Typing in ALL CAPS is considered shouting and is rude, please don't do it. Also failing to provide basic info when asking for help is also not wise. If you had followed rules, then I'd know more info to help you, such as what version your using.

As for your problem, I can only help you assuming you have the latest version of bitcomet, if you do not, then you'll have to blame yourself for not telling me different.

If you have one of the columns set to display in a certain order, then manually moving the tasks will be disabled. You'll notice this if you click the header of the column, such as "name". One click will list the names a>z, and manual sorting will be disabled. A second click will list z>a (also disabled), and a third click will enable manual sorting, then you can use the "move" buttons or drag tasks.