To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Minor issue with Share Ratio display

sharayde

Hi,

I am using v1.28 and when a task is being uploaded, using just LT seeding, the Share Ratio column does not update in real time. It updates fine when the task is active and uploading but if the task has been stopped, any change to the Share Ratio is only shown when you actually click on the task. Sorting by Share Ratio does not update the display either.

In the images below you can see that the Share Ratio for the task jumps from 19.75 to 21.95 after I click on it.

Like I said in the title, it's a minor issue, just something to tweak when you have time.

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks.

post-56273-1312797864963.jpg

post-56273-13127980061716.jpg

I remember reporting something similar (I can't recall if the issue was concerning only LT-Seeding or all protocols) and it was fixed in a subsequent version.

Oddly it appears to have resurfaced in one form or another.

Perhaps the team still remembers the old issue, and that way will be able to fix it with less effort this time.

@wiz Last time its by up size, the tasks wil be disordered if you click "up size".

@sharayde

Your issue has been reported to the dev team, my teammates will try to figure out why the share rate dopped when stopped.

Ariel, I don't think it was me who reported the issue with sorting by "up size" column.

The issue I was referring to, I remember reporting it quite a while ago (I think Lucy was at her beginnings on your position :)) and if I remember well, it was fixed in a subsequent version. It had to do with BC not updating the share ratio when the task was stopped and only uploaded through LTS. When you clicked on the task the share ratio was instantly updated.

Seeing this user's post I thought that maybe the old issue resurfaced somehow (due to recent rewrites in the code).

Unfortunately I'm not sure in which topic I reported that, when I did it, so... I'm not of very much help in this matter. :rolleyes: