To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

vip never work & i like get refund

tommylim1984

I purchased the 100GB to download .After few day the message alway said preparing and never run. so i like your make refund to me.and also tell me how your make refund to me .the receipt id: 2229-1666-5142-4129 .

thank

Please send a PM to zerojinn, she can get you the refund. Besides the transaction number, please also include your cometID name.

PM = Private Message.

Click on the link then click on the button "send me a message". Zerojinn is the only one who can process your refund, the rest of the staff are volunteers who donate our time to support a free product. For technical issues we can help you, but anything related to your comet ID or purchase has to be handled by the development team.

ps. Just so you understand, VIP and the anonymous download option are still in beta testing, and there are some issues that need to be worked out. I hope you'll try it again in the future, but I do agree that you're entitled to a refund if it didn't work for you, so she will take care of that for you.

TuuS

i´ve got the same problem with my 100G Vip bandwith. A PM to Zerojinn won´t be reply. What can I do?

Thx

She will reply to you, please be patient. I'll send her a message in case she didn't receive your PM. I'd expect a reply early next week, hopefully monday.

i´ve got the same problem with my 100G Vip bandwith. A PM to Zerojinn won´t be reply. What can I do?

Thx

Dear user,

As I checked my message box, I have replied to your pm on 01 September 2011 - 11:32 AM.

Please kindly check your message box again, you will find my reply.

Kind Regards,

Ariel