To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

1 problam

faizanbajwa

i am very sad Service:100G plan

Used:751.58 MB

Remaining:199.27 GB

Purchase Date:2011-09-13

Expire date:2011-12-13

Your account has been banned, please contact the admin. pls hellp me pls i change my pass next time i care my acc pls unban my acc

VIP Purchase History i am 2 time VIP Purchase see my VIP Purchase History but my days no up

YV7RV.png

The person who can fix account problems is Zerojinn, but she is out of the office until after October 7th for national holiday, but rest assure it will be fixed to your satisfaction, however I don't really understand what the problem is. Are you saying you purchased two 100G packages on the same day? then it only gave you 90days, but you expected 180days?

If so, I'm sure the account can be adjusted.

Please also understand that VIP is still in beta testing phase, so we may have some issues yet to work out. If you're able to use the account now, then please do and your concerns will be addressed as soon as zerojinn returns. If your account has been disabled, or doesn't work, please explain what has happened, I see no indication from your screenshot that there is any error.

I received your PM and will look into the problems with your account. Unfortunately the development staff will be away for a few days on holidays, until the 7th. If you don't get an answer by the 9th, please message me again and I'll followup on things.

Hi faizanbajwa

You account was deactivated because you have applied for a purchase refund.

And if you buy 2 100GB plans, the bandwidth will be summed up, but the expiration date won't.

I would recommend you buy another plan when you have used 100GB up.