To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Vip Acceleration

myty26

• 2 weeks later...

I'll post complete sentences for you. I purchased VIP 100G. I have repeatedly tried to get it past preparing channel. It stops at “Your download channel is ready” but has never gone beyond that point. I understand it's beta but if it isn't in a functional beta version why are you charging good money for it. It should be a free in this stage of beta as it obviously has more bugs then and ant farm. I've read many of your posts back to October looking for a solution however I just find a common theme. The team is working on it. It too bad such a problematic product is associated with a good product like BitComet. If you have solutions to this problem please advise. I'm trying to upload a screen shot of the VIP message using the advance uploader but that doesn't appear to be working on this site. Its well under the 2mg limit at 42kb.

Hi Jed61,

This forum is staffed by bitcomet users. We don't make the decisions, we only try to help users like yourself, just as you might be willing to help another. We have all eagerly awaited some of these problems being repaired, but some seem to persist. If you want a refund, I'm told the development team is approving all requests, just ask paypay and it will be approved.

As for why the service wasn't free, we did offer free trial service in the beginning to all members, which ended up with a demand far greater then the infrastructure could support. There is also the fact that the servers used cost money, both for the hardware, and the internet connections, so they needed to be paid for. Another concern is finding the time for development... when you develop free products, you have to do it when time allows... we all have our day jobs.

Personally I think it would probably be a good idea to stop selling the accounts until the bugs are worked out, but it does work very well for some. Why it doesn't work for others... I don't know, but we all want it to work for all.

The UnUsual Suspect,

Sorry I misunderstood your position here. Thank you for the quick reply and advice. I would rather see it work and if the money charge assists in doing that I will seek bandwidth back rather than a refund.

Jed61, if you message zerojinn (privately), with your comet ID and transaction details, i'm sure she would be willing to credit your account if you were unable to use some or all of the bandwidth, and thanks for your support.

ps. let me know if you have any trouble reaching her and I'll see what I can do.