To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Hello,

I just installed the latest Bitcomet 1.32. I just finished setting it to my preferences, but encounterd a problem. My anti-virus is not recognized, im using Microsoft Security Essentials. Can someone tell me how to cofigure settings manually (ex. "Anti-virus program path:" and "Execute parametar"), and if some official read this post pls make this anti-virus software detectable because its good and free :)

You will find the command-line interface for MSE here: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_scanning/does-mse-have-the-ability-to-scan-from-the-command/809b0b84-9396-49b2-95c4-68e7ec539fc7

You can do this, but if you do, then whenever a download finishes, a command window will pop up into the middle of whatever else you are doing, grab focus from it, and lose whatever you were typing as it runs. Not to mention shattering your train of thought. You can't stop this behavior. It's aggravating beyond belief. About the 4th or 5th time it happens, you'll be done with scanning after each download.

MSE will scan the download by itself when you attempt to open it. That's plenty good enough.