To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Hello, a question about the VIP

Dani9988

I have been downloading with BitComet for years but only recently (about a month) i created an account, I always saw the VIP button near the task data and each and every time when i click it it says "Query server" and about 5 seconds later it would say "Server error. Please retry later" and that have been happening each time i try for a month now and on top of that when ever i click the "more detailed info" it brings me here: http://vip.bitcomet.com/ but the only thing i have seen on that page is this massage each and every time:

" Internal Server Error

looks like we got no XML document

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Thank you."

Can any one explain me what is going on and is it just me or something with the servers for over a month now??

Edited by Dani9988 (see edit history)

This sounds like a problem with internet explorer, have you tried opening vip.bitcomet.com in your browser? It works for me... but I'm not going to recommend you purchase a vip plan until some of the bugs are worked out.

This sounds like a problem with internet explorer, have you tried opening vip.bitcomet.com in your browser? It works for me... but I'm not going to recommend you purchase a vip plan until some of the bugs are worked out.

I have tried and it says the same thing, and I am using google chrome