To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

right click copy or paste bitcomet 1.32 comments tab

rwc1st

I can understand why you'd want this to be easy, but I think this was done to slow down the spammers who love to most meaningless text to defeat the purpose of the comments. Really the only comments you need to leave to help others could be limited to one word, such as "good" or "fake". I think it would be best if the comments were a multiple choice so no text at all could be entered, this would eliminate the spam and about 5-10 optional comments would serve nicely to warn about bad content and praise good content.

sir you take away our freedom so you can do less work. sham on you

also to copy and paste text is my freedom,bad or good, hlep full of not,

ban these from comment,that do bad, dont juge other becouse one guy afdsag

i speek my mind and will do in my power to use older program, or other programs

i will not be talked down to this is my copmuter and i will do with it as i please,

dont for get all the people geting even madder over this like thing i will wait for

change or like many use other means....

Hot Keyboard . c0m

This action type allows you to paste text directly into applications and/or emulate keystrokes.

In addition, it is possible to include date/time stamps, entire text files, special symbols and more.

"Great product. Love. Saves tons of tedious entry time."

now i just need a copy progarm.and i be set.

sir you take away our freedom so you can do less work. sham on you

also to copy and paste text is my freedom,bad or good, hlep full of not,

ban these from comment,that do bad, dont juge other becouse one guy afdsag

i speek my mind and will do in my power to use older program, or other programs

i will not be talked down to this is my copmuter and i will do with it as i please,

dont for get all the people geting even madder over this like thing i will wait for

change or like many use other means....

First of all this is not my decision, this is a community of bitcomet users, I just administrate it.

Second, your reply seems extremely rude to me and I won't tolerate that here. You seem to forget bitcomet is a FREE program and we all volunteer our time to develop it and help users, then some rude user comes alone and demands we hire thousands of people to moderate comments??? Frankly I think you are the one that is shameful here and you won't be here long if you keep it up.

If you and about 1000 others are willing to work a 40hour week for free moderating comments, then we can talk, otherwise you should be glad people have spent their valuable time to give you something for free, and when I was rasied we were taught certain ways of behaving when getting something for free, that includes NEVER complaining a gift isn't good enough for you, and never insulting someone who is donating valuable time to help you.

Shame On YOU!!!