Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

bitcomet is not downloading torrents suddenly

masonab

The version of BitComet is 1.34

The version of Windows is 7 type 64 bit

My connection is ADSL my router is huawei echolife hg8245

My port is open and works fine

I have bitcomet for 3 months and i didn't have any problems till now.

Bitcomet is not downloading torrents when i press download and the file opens i have to wait 3 to 4 hours then the program will start downloading the show(video) that i want. This never happened before i don't know whats the problem my speed is the same nothing changed these days.

Also the firewall allows this program.

I captured it so you can know whats wrong

http://www.m5zn.com/...b47df46909a.png

http://www.m5zn.com/...2c5c32309ee.png

masonab, when you download a torrent, somebody just like you has to be uploading it to you. There's no central server, there are only other peers. Why it's called Peer-to-peer.

In the first example you post, there are no other peers -- no seeders, no leechers, nobody to download the torrent FROM.

Where do you find those peers? Usually, your client gets them from the tracker(s). Look at the tracker results in your second example: timeouts, failures, not one good connection. Because of that, no list of peers ever gets sent to you, so again, nobody to download from.

masonab, when you download a torrent, somebody just like you has to be uploading it to you. There's no central server, there are only other peers. Why it's called Peer-to-peer.

In the first example you post, there are no other peers -- no seeders, no leechers, nobody to download the torrent FROM.

Where do you find those peers? Usually, your client gets them from the tracker(s). Look at the tracker results in your second example: timeouts, failures, not one good connection. Because of that, no list of peers ever gets sent to you, so again, nobody to download from.

No the torrents (more than one) works fine in other laptops but not mine i don't know why.