To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Hello

goku369

i love bitcomet , its amazing and has loads of features , i prefer bitcomet over other apps .

is there something wrong with the website coz i want to change my email and every time it comes up saying incorrect password even though i enter the correct one

am i missing something here

are you referring to our forum?

If so, it's been integrated with cometID, you'll need to change your cometID password, then it can be used to log into the forum.

i am using the name and password that i use for bitcomet to login to this forums . i have managed to apply for change for email address , now my name is goku3691 instead of goku369 , how much time does it take for the email to actively change

Thanks in advance :)

Since your logging in with comet ID, any changes to your account have to be made there. A new forum account was created on your behalf when it was realized that you used a different login and an account already existed with your name. I could probably delete both forum accounts then next time you log in it "should" give you your original name back. If you'd like me to do this send me a private message with your email so you can contact me in case something goes wrong.