To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Help setting up the Virus Scan option for Kaspersky PURE, please?

I'm trying to setup the AV scan upon completion of a torrent download, but it's not automatically discovering I'm using Kaspersky Pure. So I'm guessing that I have to set it up manually, but I don't really know much about basic command line stuff. So I was hoping someone here would be kind enough to assist in discovering how to set it up. :D

Thanks in advance for any assistance, and let me know if you need any details aside from I'm using the current version of BitComet, running the latest Kaspersky PURE 2 and I'm on Windows 7 x64.

I strongly recommend you to consult the help file of Kaspersky PURE and add BC to the auto-scan list.

Alright, I hope I don't sound silly asking, but what exactly should I be searching for? I've already looked into the help file and I'm not seeing anything of help that fits this (or at least that I understand heh). I'm seeing an auto-block, but not an auto scan. :/

• 2 weeks later...

You have to search the help files or online, for command line (and switches) syntax, that will allow you to start the antivirus scanning module by typing a text command in any command line interpreter (such as cmd.exe) and start the scanning of a specific file.

Once you figured out the exact command you can type it in the proper BitComet option page and theoretically it should work.