To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

cant install msflightsimulator 2004 inpowe iso.

ectogene

hello torrent people! hope this is in the right forum.

I downloaded flight simulator,2004 un-packed with winrar, then i used power iso to seperate into the four proper disks. then I chose the exe file in disk one, and then it started to install disk one, untill it said insert dsk 2! how do you get poweriso to auto intsall all four disks?thanks for any help!

It sounds like you may have extracted a disc image instead of mounting it, but it's hard to tell because you didn't state exactly what you did. Usually you mount disc one, install it, then mount disc two can continue. You can also burn the discs and install them in your physical drive.

ps. if the install program asks you to insert the next disc but you don't have the mounting program on the screen, try "alt-tab" keystrokes to switch between active programs.

Hi there just me again. Managed to install that game, i cant get it started now. there is a crack file in disk 4, is that the no-cd crack? do i need to put that in a folder somewhere? Sorry for being thick. i havnt done this for a couple of years so i have forgotten a few things. thanks.

Glad I was able to help and that you got the game installed and I'll start selecting names for the babies... lol

As far as the no-cd crack goes, I'm afraid I won't be able to help you with that, it's a forbidden topic in our forum, but usually most such things are just a modified file that replaces one created by the games installation so look at the folder where you installed the game, but please don't bring up this subject again or I'll be forced to close the topic. I'm sure you'll figure it out, or you can always ask in a gamers forum.