To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Wierd Thing - VIP Acceleration

oscalci1s

I don't really know whether the "VIP Acceleration" caused this or not. I just installed the acceleration feature for the first time last evening, having purchased the right to use it. When I did the torrent today, the completion time was 100% Completed on the BitComet row when I returned home. HOWEVER, when I actually looked in the drive where I saved it, it mentioned that it's 99.9% finished - a contradiction. Sooooo, I continued with the torrent; however, it would not go past the 99.9% mark - and that's with acceleration on! So, I had to start all over - talk about a frustration!!!!

Has this ever happened to anyone?

Secondly, I'm finding it's NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to get the torrent acceleration, not being able to log into BitComet. The small popup (with the rocket image) I've tried about 10 times, and one of them are actually logging me in ?????? Talk about wierd! Is this another glitch?

Larry

It's never necessary to start a download from the beginning, you can do a manual rehash to check if the files are complete, then continue the download if they aren't at 100%.

I'm not really sure what you are describing with the login problem, can you explain?