Comet Forums

VIP service is a rip off!!

gwilsonyu007

It is been about a week since I emailed for a refund request and they still fail to response. I do not know what happen to that email, I feel neglected due to their action. This useless piece of CRAP service never worked for me and I cannot get a refund. This is a rip off in my opinion!!! So here is the message to all user that is thinking about purchasing that service:

DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR SCAM !! THE VIP DO NOT WORK!! THEY DON'T ANSWER REFUND REQUEST EMAILS!!

• Like 1

So your first post is to come here whining like a child instead of asking for help?

Did the thought of asking for help or maybe requesting a refund through paypal cross your mind?

ps. This is a forum of bitcomet users, although I would help anyone who isn't happy to get a refund, I will not tolerate this kind of post so if you continue to reply in kind, I will remove you from the forum.

• 2 years later...

You are welcome to try it, I know it had quite a few repeat purchases, but also many users who expected the impossible and many for whom it just didn't work, so I ask people to consider the purchase a donation, but if they are still unhappy to ask for a refund through paypal. Here is the link

https://vip.bitcomet.com/en