To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Unfinished Downloads

I have read the wiki FAQ. I have searched the internet and attempted multiple answers to my questions, but I have not had any luck.

80% of the movies I download are complete and have no issues. The other 20% finish as an unfinished bitcomet file.

I have tried to import the file and rehash it, but when I do that, it says file doesn't exist. I have dragged and dropped the file as well, same result.

I do delete my file download history, and the task in bitcomet. I have a feeling that this is why I can't find it.

I'm I at a loss and have to download the file again? I know now that to manually check it before deleting anything so I won't have any future problems, but I have 25 unfinished downloads that I would prefer not to have to download again. Any help would be great.

Thank you!!!!

You can rename the file extension to remove the .bc!, however it's best to rehash the file to assure it actually finished. You can restart the torrent and as long as the incomplete file is in the correct location it will automatically rehash, if it's not in the correct location it will make a new incomplete file and begin download which will leave you with two files, so make sure you do it correctly. Alternately you can open the torrent without starting it, then do a manual rehash.