Comet Forums
jaycelou1

BitComet 1.40 64 bit floating window dowsn't show on Windows 10 64 bit

I install BitComet 1.40 64 bit on my newly install Windows 10 and select floating window but it doesn't show. It has no problem with Windows 7 64 bit. BTW I have only one monitor.

• Like 1

I'm sorry but I don't use windows 10 so am unable to confirm this, however I believe you are the first person to report this problem. Perhaps other members could reply if the floating window works for them?

I have since installed windows 10pro x64 and just enabled the floating window by clicking "view" on menu bar then selecting "floating window", and it instantly appeared, as expected. We need to demonstrate how to reproduce a bug for development to take them serious

I've just tried this in the same way The UnUsual Suspect mentions and it's working fine for me. The floating window appears as expected. Using Windows 10 x64 with Anniversary Update, and BitComet 1.42 x64.

Thanks for reporting Darkcycle. If anyone else can better explain how there may be a problem here I will look at it again and if a bug can be reproduced I will recommend the development team take a look at it.