Jump to content
Comet Forums

Tasks Have Disappeared From Task Area

Recommended Posts

I'll preface by saying That there has been no problem with connection or downloading. I just tried a fresh download and it worked fine. I am using Ver, 1.40 and have used it for some time with no trouble. My OS is Win 7 SP1. I have selected an emule incoming folder as my directory. All has been fine until last night when I was asleep.

Last night, before I went to bed, I checked BitComet to see how my downloads were doing and they were running very fast. My DSL download speed is 6Mps. This morning, when I got up I went to check my downloads and I find nothing on the task page. When I clicked on the page, I had first gotten an alert from BC to go to User/Name/appData/Roaming/BitComet/????? It said something about download, but when I went back to BitComet to reread the notice, it was gone.The unfinished .bc files are still in the incoming folder and unfinished, but BC is not seeing them. I tried moving the tasks to another folder and changed the directory in BC. This had no effect. The fresh download I tried ended up in the changed folder just as it should.

I googled for some help and found none. I am now trying here. Help please.

Edited by KingBubba (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...