To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

De parte de aluisco2005

Quisiera saber porque las descargas de Bitcomet por lo general siempr ese me quedan en el 99.9% y pasan a veces días para que logre terminar ... muchas veces tengo que cambiar de red para que termine, no se si es un problema o que será, por favor podrias explicarme ya que no pude crear un tema en el forum.

Gracias

I'd like to know why the BitComet downloads generally always get stuck at 99.9% and, sometimes, take days to finish... Many times I have to change the network, in order for them to finish. I don't know if it's a problem or what [it could be].

Could you please explain it to me, as I couldn't create a new thread in the forum.

Thank you.

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Hola.

No entiendo por qué no has podido abrir un tema en el foro, ya que he mirado tu cuenta y pareces tener los permisos adecuados.

A veces, la razón que las descargas pueden quedar estancadas en un 99,9% es por que se han deshabilitado archivos pequeñitos que, quizás, tú mismo hayas elegido no descargar (por ejemplo, algún archivo de texto (.txt) o imágenes/carátulas).

Como BitComet considera que éstos son parte del contenido total, si faltan en lo que ya hayas descargado, no lo va a ver como “completo”. Muchas veces, se puede visualizar la descarga aunque sólo haya llegado al 99,9%. Eso sí, aunque sigas subiendo/compartiendo el contenido, no figurarás como Semilla real (te sigue faltando ese pequeño 0,01%)

Yo siempre sugiero que se dejen los pequeños archivos en paz, hasta que se pare de compartir (subir) el torrent entero – no ocupan apenas espacio y siempre los puedes eliminar después.

Hello.

I don’t understand why you couldn’t open a thread in the forum, as I checked your account and you seem to have the appropriate permissions.

Sometimes, the reason that the downloads can get stick at 99.9% is because ver small files have been disabled that, perhaps you, yourself, have opted to not download (for example, some text file (.txt) or pictures/covers).

Since BitComet considers that these are part of the total content, if they are missing from what you have already downloaded, it won’t consider your download as “complete”. Many times you can still watch your download even if it’s at only 99.9%. One thing for sure, tough, even if you still continue to upload/share the content, you will not appear to be a true Seed (you’re still missing that little 0.01%)

I always suggest that these small files be left alone, until you stop sharing the entire torrent – they hardly take up any room and you can always delete them afterwards.