Comet Forums
PareshA

Convert Download Links to Torrent

Hi, I am new to this forum, I hope you can help me with this problem. I want to download a file on my PC but it is big in size and the slow internet speed makes it worse. Only if I could download files using  Torrents. The file is not available on the torrent sites, but if I could convert the download links to torrent links and then download it using torrent client? I have used Burnbit before, but it does not work anymore. Anything else I can use instead ? Thanks

You could try setting 'Integration' in options to use your browser. However, unless the site that you are downloading from supports 'restart from point of break' that will not help.

Making a .torrent file is for uploading and, unless there is a file with the same hash, you won't get anything.

On 8/15/2018 at 11:19 PM, Rhubarb said:

You could try setting 'Integration' in options to use your browser. However, unless the site that you are downloading from supports 'restart from point of break' that will not help.

Making a .torrent file is for uploading and, unless there is a file with the same hash, you won't get anything.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I found a way out though.  https://www.thetechminute.com/convert-direct-download-links-torrent-links/ . This is not exactly like Burnbit, but I was able to download the file. Thanks again. Hope it helps someone else.