To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

no puedo descargar

Hola, Verdugo.

Antes de poder intentar a ayudarte, nos tienes que poder aportar muchos más detalles, en vez de solamente decir que no puedes descargar nada.

Para eso tenemos este enlace por todos los foros.

Un saludo.

Hello, Verdugo.

Before attempting to try to help you, you have to be able to provide us with many more details, instead of only saying that you can't download anything.

That's why we have this link all over the forums.

Regards.

• 4 weeks later...

Hola a todos! 🙂 por no abrir un nuevo hilo pues me parece que el problema es el mismo lo describo aquí.

Desde la última actualización (1.52) no he utilizado el programa y al ir a usarlo he tenido problemas con la detección del puerto en TCP :

Escuchar puerto de TCP:    65505 (Error de detención)

Escuchar puerto de UDP:    65505 (Abierto en Firewall/Router)

Firewall de Windows    Añadido [TCP added, UDP added]

Asignación de puertos NAT:    Desactivado

Lo primero que he probado es cambiar a la 1.51 pero sigo teniendo problemas. He realizado un scan online de puertos y los resultados son los esperados con bitcomet abierto, el puerto en cuestion está abierto.

No se que más mirar para solucionar este error de detección.

Cassie 🙂 espero tu traducción 😉

Un saludo

Windows 10 64bits

Hello everybody! 🙂 Instead of opening a new thread, I'm posting here because I think that it's the same problem...I'll describe it here.

Since the last upgrade (v. 1.52) I haven't used the program and, when I've gone to use it, I've had problems with the detection of the TCP port:

TCP Port Listen:    65505 (Detection Error)

UDP Port Listen:    65505 (Open  in Firewall/Router)

Windows Firewall:    Added [TCP added, UDP added]

NAT Ports Assigned:    Deactivated

The first thing that I've tried is to change [back] to v. 1.51 but I still have problems. I've done an on-line scan of the ports and the results have been those expected with BitComet opened - the port in question is open.

I don't know what else to look at, in order to solve this detection error problem.

Cassie 🙂 I'll wait for your translation. 😉

Regards

Windows 10 64bits

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...