To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Cant seem to upload

DJMick86

HI 

I have uploaded before a few years ago now it wont work.

I have created a New Torrent and people have asked to seed. but my bitcomet is not sending out??? I can download fine and it sends out when im downloading torrents, but not my new created one

Have tried Different settings still no avail???

what am I missing?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for dela been in hospital.  Yes have trackers and people are finding it but it wont seed out. Even finished torrents don't seem to be seeding.  have checked all settings and turned off all that stop afta quota etc . could a isp  be blocking this.  files that are downloading seem to seed ok.

It's possible that you are being throttled - it's equally possible that nobody wants to download (happens with some of my files - it shows zero peers and a collection of seeds but nothing happens). Other files work

• 2 years later...

Late to party on this thread, but I also have the same problem. I can upload when I am downloading a file, but once I have downloaded the entire file, my uploading automatically stops. Its quite frustrating as I like to seed for as long as possible. One theory that it could be the VPN that I use. I use ProtonVPN. I don't think ProtonVPN is compatible with Peer2peer software. But I don't want to switch because it has taken a lot of messing about to get a decent cracked VPN to work properly, without shelling out the $$$$..    

3 years isn't 'late to party' - it's necroposting.

Your problem is nothing to do with the original - if you have an issue you should always start a new thread.

However, you have identified the probably culprit in the VPN and that is, unfortunately, way beyond the control of anyone here