To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Downloading in 15MB/s Uploading in 24B/s

deatro

So I've got great downloading going on but my Share Ratio is trash and I can't seem to figure out the problem! From what I can tell, the UPnP is not working "Failed [UPNP device not found!]" I have an Xfinity Modem which is directly connected to my PC (wired) and have enabled the following options available to me:

UPnP: Enabled
Advertisement Period: 30 minutes
Time to Live: 5 Hops
Zero Config: Enabled

Below is my statistics read out for Bitcomet. Is there something I'm missing? Any and all help is appreciated!

Up Time:    0:24:16
Overall Tasks:    Total: 7 / Running: 1

TCP Connections:    Established: 3 [MAX:Unlimited] / Half-Open: 0 [MAX:200]
<IP numbers deleted for poster's security>
[+] Listen Port of TCP:    7409 (Opened in Firewall/Router)
[+] Listen Port of UDP:    7409 (Opened in Firewall/Router)
Windows Firewall:    Added [TCP opened, UDP opened]
UPnP NAT port mapping:    Failed [UPNP device not found!]

Overall Download Rate:    323 B/s [MAX:Unlimited]     Max Connection Limits: 50 per task
Overall Upload Rate:    519 KB/s [MAX:Unlimited] (for not downloading)     LT Seeding: 519 KB/s [MAX:Unlimited]     All BT Upload Slots: 0
DHT Network Nodes:    IPv4: 1410  IPv6: 1339

Memory Usage:    Working Set: 473.4 MB, Commit Size: 404.0 MB
Free Memory:    Physical: 6.50 GB/15.8 GB (Min to keep: 50 MB), Virtual: 3.18 GB/18.8 GB, Process: 127.9 TB/127.9 TB
[+] Disk Cache Size:    Total Size: 355.2 MB
[+] Disk Read Statistics:    Request: 20930 (freq: 45.7/s), Actual Disk Read: 1975 (freq: 8.1/s), Hit Ratio: 90.5%
[+] Disk Write Statistics:    Request: 19538 (freq: 0.0/s), Actual Disk Write: 1222 (freq: 0.0/s), Hit Ratio: 93.7%
Disk Boost Service:    Running

Total Downloaded:    7.17 GB (this session: 333.7 MB)
Total Uploaded:    4.97 GB (this session: 128.4 MB)

Edited by Rhubarb
WAN IP posted in text (see edit history)

Never EVER post your ip address online (it leaves you wide open to an attack)

Regarding the upload, the figure you gave us  typical of a probe of trackers for seeds/peers - your upload, however, seems to be high in the long term seeding and it's possible that has reduced your bandwidth for 'ordinary' uploads

Wow, that's was an honest but truly careless mistake! Thanks for pointing that out and helping me avoid a catastrophe. I appreciate the quick response, do you have any suggestions on how I can fix this problem? I'm not exactly sure what to do here.

I wouldn't worry about the port mapping - mine 'fails' if I run a VPN but works if I don't (it doesn't seem to make any difference to operation)

Upload speed - there are two possible reasons here: first (and most obvious) is that nobody is downloading from you. The other would be that your total bandwidth is tied up with long termn seeding. Try reducing that to, say, 100 KB/s.