To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Las descargas se quedan en 99.9%

Hola Foro.

Tengo un problema, mis descargas se quedan en 99.9% y no avanzan.

Hay algo que pueda yo hacer en mi configuración?

Hello forum.

I have a a problem - my downloads stop at 99.9%  and don't progress.

Is there something that I can do in my settings?

Edited by cassie (see edit history)

Hola, buenas noches.

Éste problema suele ocurrir cuando 'deseleccionas' (optas por no descargar) algún archivo pequeñito dentro del propio torrent. Es decir, si el conjunto del torrent incluye un archivo de "Léeme", por ejemplo, o una imagen de la carátula y tu optas por no descargarlo, lo único que reconoce BitComet es que a esa tarea todavía le falta "algo" para poder hacer un hashcheck (comprobación contrastada, contra el torrent completo original) y considerar la tarea "completa" (e idéntica) al 100%.

Intenta detener la tarea, hacer un hashcheck manualmente y ver si, así, lo reconoce como100%. Si ésto no lo soluciona, intenta abrir el archivo descargado y mira a ver si tiene todo lo que esperabas que tuviese (a veces, en el caso de algunas películas, fucionan y pueden reproducirse sin problemas).

No te olvides de volver aquí para contarnos cómo te ha ido.

Un saludo.

Good evening.

This problem usually occurs when you "de-select" (opt not to download) a very small file within the torrent itself. What I mean is, if inside the torrent there is a small file titled "Read me", for example, or a picture of the cover and you decide that you don't want to download it, the only thing that BitComet recognises is that the task is still missing "something", in order to do a hashcheck (contrasted test, against the complete original torrent) and consider the task as being "complete" (and identical) 100%.

Try stopping the task and running a manual hashcheck, and see if, this time, it recognises the task as being 100%. If this doesn't solve it, try opening the downloaded file and see if it contains everthing that you expected it to have (sometimes, in the case of some movies, they work and can be played without nay problems.

Don't forget to come back here and tell us how it went.

Regards.