To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

1.58 no seeders

elfh

It's not unknown for a torrent tracker to show seeds on the webpage, but no seeders in the client - it all depends on the site updating.

Having said that, however, have you two 'green lights' showing? Also, is your trackerist (in advanced) showing trackers?

On 9/18/2019 at 2:32 PM, Rhubarb said:

Having said that, however, have you two 'green lights' showing? Also, is your trackerist (in advanced) showing trackers?

yes, i have two green lights on such torrent and trackers are shown. utorrrent 3.5.5. starts download almost immediately, while bitcomet doesn't. however, all torrents, except the one which i am trying to get now, have been downloaded after several hours of waiting.

All I can suggest is for you to set a fixed ip number on the LAN and make sure that the port used is open both in the firewall and the router (that port forwarding is on for thatport and LAN ip number)

That's hopw I haveit set up hwere with no problems. Any time I have had a problem it's been down to an incorrect port setting (usually caused by a W10 beta upgrade)