To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

99.9%

plester

Hi all, just wondering if any one can help. Just the last couple of days any Torrents that I download stop on 99.9% downloaded and will not continue. It is not showing any seeds or peers and I have done the manual hash checking without any change. I have not made any changes in any form to my options, my download sites etc etc Just wondering what may be going on.... Thankyou

That sounds as if you are missing a small file (perhaps one of the info ones). Did you deselect any files on the download? It's probable that there was an overlap in the packet between that and the main file.

The other possibility is the seeder deleted the file - so it's not available for download

Hi, Thanks for the reply.

I have tried both ways of downloading, the full torrent, and also un-ticking the small info files etc and only downloading the .avi file. But it still stops at 99.9%. These are active torrents, current to the day or week with many seeders and peers on the website. I'm not sure what has happened, it only started this last week. I also had an Bitcomet update recently, not sure if something happened

BitComet.docx

Is this with all files or just some?

Normally this  can only be one of two things - it's blocked at your end or the seeder is also missing that piece.

However, if it's all files, check that your anti-virus isn't killing something off