To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Versions > 1.82

Hi,

Do you know why I stay on version 1.82?
In all subsequent versions, it is not possible to copy the information from the summary field. I would like to know why you banned such an opportunity? The series is laid out with a continuation and it is more convenient to copy the link and the name of the folder for storing files from this tab. Can you return this opportunity?

Screenshot 2022-01-26 112134.png

I think you will find that the ability to set the save path is covered in download properties. In that you can select a folder to send the file to and, once done manually, it then comes up as an option for future use.

For example, you can make a folder called 'My Favourite Programmes' and when you open the .torrent, you go to the top bar where it says 'Save Path'. You simply emter the path in the box and click on 'download' and that's where the file will go. You can set up multiple locations if you want

Hi,

You didn't understand the problem. In version 1.82 I can select address or folder name in description and press ctrl+c

Don't  you watch series? They download the first series of the film, after a couple of days the second, if the link is not saved in the browser, then it is not easy to find. In 1.82 it was easy to fashion to copy the link and paste it into the browser.  Do you see this problem now? I can't take to my mind why you block this useful option:-(

Read what I said - make a folder anywhere you like (it doesn't have to be in the default BC folder) and call it 'My Series' or whatever you want. When you start the torrent, use one of the check boxes at the side of the address bar and select the folder you have. Future downloads, can then be saved there. I have about a dozen different folders for different series and other things.

folder.jpg

You're missing the fact that it's the BROWSER that associates extensions with an app - the app doesn't set the browser..

Set your browser to associate .torrent files with Bitcomet and it will give you an option to 'save' or 'open with Bitcomet'. Choose 'open with' and it will start up BC and you then get the download now/later options.