Comet Forums

Torrent files in my download folder

I noticed after a Firefox update that there were a bunch of torrent files in my download folder. This has not happened before...usually they are opened and the download begins thru Bitcomet . The actual files were never placed on my hard drive..just the record in the Bitcomet Torrent History folder. Anybody see the same...can it be fixed?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

You need to associate torrent files with BitComet . That way, when you click on a .torrent link it will open BC and open the download now/download later option

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a long term user but recent member.  Recently, I've noticed that downloaded torrents will suddenly stop playing and will not resume at the point it was interrupted.  Do I have an undetectable malware or have my downloads been corrupted?

Do you mean downloading?  If so, check that there is at least 1 seed (if there isn't, you won't get any more until someone comes online with the missing parts)

If it's 'playing' - that's a function of your media player and not BC