To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration ×
Comet Forums
To block spammers, this forum has suspended new user registration

Noob can't get torrent to work

Shadow

just follow the instructions its easy

mount using DT. click the DT logo in your tray, choose one of the drives, and then find the image you want to mount, click and your done.

You should find the game will auto run.

your main image file is the big 4gig one.

the rest is self explanitory

just follow the instructions its easy

mount using DT. click the DT logo in your tray, choose one of the drives, and then find the image you want to mount, click and your done.

You should find the game will auto run.

your main image file is the big 4gig one.

the rest is self explanitory

Thank you so much. It worked!

It installed correctly, but now it won't play. I updated it, unmounted the image, and mounted the fixed image like it said (see the image link in my first post for installation instructions), but now it says drive F (where it mounts it) is not a valid Win32 application when I click on it (drive F). When I click on the desktop shortcut (leads to old oblivion folder from the installation) and click play, a small black box comes up in the top-left corner of the screen and then dissappears, but the game doesn't come up. Any idea what is wrong?

Sounds like you need a no-cd crack or you could just leave the image mounted.

I did leave the image mounted but it didn't work. I'm downloading the game from a different source (different torrent) which says it includes a NoDvD crack. Hopefully that one will work.